US Immigration For Canadians

We provide cross border immigration services and expert advice to Canadians visiting or moving to the United States. We offer full service packages for Canadians visiting, buying property, moving to the USA, investing in the USA or looking for employment in the USA. Learn about all the cross border immigration services available to Canadians by selecting the categories below.

Canadians Moving to the USA

Moving to the USA

Thousands of Canadian citizens move to the United States each year and there are a number of different visa’s available.

Getting a U.S. Green Card

Getting a U.S. Green Card

Acquiring a Green Card or a Permanent Resident Card allows you to live and work permanently in the United States.

US Work Visa for Canadians

Working in the USA

There are several categories of work visas that Canadians are eligible to work under in the United States.

US Investment Visa for Canadians

U.S. Immigration for Business

We help Canadians setup the proper business immigration Visa’s for those who want to do business in the United States.

Canadians Counting Your Days in the US

Counting Your Days

Canadian visitors must keep track of the amount of days they spend in the United States and we can help you keep track!

Canadians Visiting the USA

Visiting the USA

Canadians coming to the USA for vacation or to visit family and friends are allowed to stay for up to six months each year.

Duty and Taxes Crossing the Border

Duty and Taxes

Duty is a tariff payable on goods imported to Canada, learn about your personal exemptions to bring products into Canada.