Canadians Moving to the USA

Thousands of Canadian citizens move to the United States each year for employment opportunities, business, family, or lifestyle. But it is not as simple as packing your bags and moving. You will need to acquire the appropriate immigration approval. Our immigration team is here to help you through this sometimes complicated process.

How Canadians Can Move to and Live in the United States

Many Canadians want to move to the United States to live, work or do business, but before you can, you must first acquire the appropriate immigration authorization. There are 3 main immigration paths for Canadians to move to and live in the U.S., these are as follows…


Employment Sponsorship

US Employment Visa Sponsorship

There are several categories of employer sponsored work visas that Canadians are eligible to apply for to work in the United States.


Business and Investment

US Business and Investment Visa

Canadian citizens can acquire a business Visa or Green Card by investing in an existing or starting a new U.S. based business.


Family Sponsorship

US Family Sponsored Green Card

Canadians can acquire a permanent resident green card through marriage or being an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen.

Each of the immigration options listed above have different application requirements. Our immigration partners will help you determine the best options for you and your family. Click on each category to learn more about acquiring work Visa’s and gaining approval to live and work in the USA.

Search U.S. Job Listings from Employer’s Who Sponsor Work Visa’s for Canadians

Immigration Questions? We Are Here to Help!

Contact Our U.S. Immigration Experts For Move Information About Canadians Moving to the USA