Oklahoma Real Estate Services

Exclusively for Canadians

Buying | Selling | Investing | Mortgages | Taxes | Currency | Insurance

We provide Canadians with expert advice and professional services when buying or selling real estate in Oklahoma. Our team of cross border experts includes realtors, U.S. mortgage banks and brokers, cross border tax advisors, currency brokers, and much more. Owning foreign real estate can be intimidating, but we ensure Canadians navigate all the cross border hurdles correctly when buying or selling real estate in Oklahoma.

We are the #1 resource Canadians rely on for all their Oklahoma real estate needs!

Our All-Inclusive Oklahoma Real Estate Services

We provide Canadians with an all-inclusive real estate experience offering expert advice and professional services through a network of cross border experts including real estate agents, accountants, lawyers, mortgage lenders, insurance agents, currency brokers, and much more. Our team is here to help you at every step of the home buying or selling process, we even have a dedicated concierge to act as your liaison throughout the entire process.

US Real Estate Concierge for Canadians

Get Started – FREE Consultation

Canada to USA offers this complimentary consultation to all Canadians buying or selling U.S. real estate. Our team acts as your liaison throughout the entire sales process. We provide expert advice and professional services including connecting you with our network of trusted cross border experts. We are here to help you at every step!

Find a US Real Estate Agent for Canadians

Find a Oklahoma Real Estate Agent

Canada to USA has a network of real estate agents across the United States in all 50 states who are top performers that consistently rank in the top tier of experience and sales performance, and they have in-depth cross border knowledge and experience working with Canadians. We will connect you with only the top agents who truly understand Canadians.

US Mortgages for Canadians

U.S. Mortgages for Canadians

We provide Canadians with direct access to the best U.S. mortgage financing options in the United States. We partner with over 20 U.S. banks and lenders who provide specialized mortgage products established specifically for Canadians purchasing residential properties, investment properties, or large scale commercial properties in the United States.

Preferred Rate Currency Exchange for Canadians

Preferred Rate Currency Exchange

We have negotiated exclusive discounted currency exchange rates for our Canadian clients through our partners at OFX, one of the world’s leading foreign exchange companies. If you are buying or selling a U.S. property and and need to process a large currency exchange transaction, our exclusive rates could save you thousands of dollars!

Cross Border Tax and Legal Planning

Cross Border Tax & Legal Planning

Our cross border team of tax and legal professionals will assist you in implementing and developing an efficient cross border tax strategy including determining the most efficient structure to hold your foreign property from foreign entities to trusts. They will work with you to reduce your tax and legal liability in both the U.S. and Canada.

US Home Insurance for Canadians

U.S. Home & Liability Insurance

Canadian’s who own U.S. real estate property must carry the proper liability, flood, and insurance coverage to ensure you are not at risk. We provide Canadians with the best rates and products from all the top U.S. carriers to ensure you have the proper coverage and liability protection as a non-resident property owner in the United States.

US Title and Escrow Services for Canadians

Title & Escrow Services

In many states, title insurance companies are used to facilitate the transfer of ownership for real estate transactions rather than using a lawyer. We partner with only the most experienced title insurance companies and agents who truly understand the intricacies of handling transactions for non-resident Canadian foreign buyers and sellers.

US Property Management Services for Canadians

Property Management

We work closely with property management companies who can manage your long term or short term rental properties. Their role is to manage the day-to-day supervision of your property, handling everything from repairs and upkeep to tenant communication and rent collection. Our team will take care of everything even if you are in Canada.

Frequently Asked Questions

Buying and selling real estate in a foreign country can be a complicated process and raises many questions. Here are a few of the most frequent questions Canadians ask us when they reach out to us for help.

Yes. There are no restrictions on foreign property buyers in the United States. You do not require any immigration status. Foreign buyers can purchase solely for investment purposes or for personal use. As a Canadian citizen with no U.S. status, you can use your property personally up to 6 months each year following the visitor Visa maximum requirements.

No. There is no foreign tax for Canadians buying U.S. real estate. You will only be subject to property taxes, income taxes if you rent the property, and potentially capital gains taxes when you sell the property.

The Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act or FIRPTA, applies to the disposition of U.S. real property by foreign owners. Canadians who sell a U.S. property may be subject to a 10-15% withholding of the sales price by the IRS. FIRPTA’S objective is to ensure non-resident aliens file U.S. income tax returns and pay taxes on profits generated in the U.S. FIRPTA was instituted to prevent foreign investors from selling U.S. real estate and neglecting to pay any outstanding U.S. tax obligations. FIRPTA prevents this by requiring Federal withholding of 10-15% of the full sale price, regardless of the seller’s profit from the transaction. The deposit is held by the IRS until the seller files income tax returns at the end of the year, at which time any taxes owed are deducted and the balance is refunded to the seller. If no tax is due, the entire amount held is refunded. The seller may also obtain an exemption certificate or waiver from the IRS, in which case the funds can be immediately released.

Yes. US mortgages are available to Canadian citizens who are not residents of the United States. You are required to have a minimum 20% down payment and you can use your Canadian income and credit rating to qualify. Not all banks will lend to foreign buyers but we do work closely with many who do offer great products and rates to Canadians.
No. This is a major misconception. Foreign property owners pay the same property tax as a U.S. resident.

The Canada to USA Real Estate Team

Our team is Canadian so we understand what Canadians need when buying or selling property in the United States. We specialize in helping Canadians navigate every step of the home buying or selling process including expert advice, professional services, and exclusive discounted services. Contact our team below or schedule a free consultation to get started…

Ready to Get Started?

If you are ready to take the next step towards buying or selling a property in the U.S., please complete the form below and our team will contact you within 24 hours.

Step 1 of 5

Schedule a Consultation

Schedule a free consultation with a Canadian cross border real estate expert serving Canadians exclusively who are buying or selling real estate in the United States.

Schedule a Consultation

Call Us


Email Us


Live Chat

Start a Live Chat Now!