U.S. Insurance Services

Home | Auto | Renters | Flood | Liability | Umbrella

Exclusively for Canadians

Canadian’s who travel to the United States, own U.S. real estate property, or a U.S. vehicle, must carry the proper health, liability, and insurance coverage to ensure you are not at risk. We provide Canadians with the best rates and products from all the top carriers to ensure you have the proper coverage and liability protection as a non-resident traveler, property owner, or vehicle owner in the United States.

We are the #1 resource Canadians rely on for all their U.S. insurance needs!

Home Insurance

Auto Insurance

Flood Insurance

Liability Protection


Seasonal Insurance


We help Canadians secure the best U.S. home and flood insurance protection for your U.S. real estate property.


We help Canadians secure the best U.S. auto insurance and liability protection for your U.S. owned vehicles.

Renters Insurance

We help Canadians secure renters insurance for long term or short term stays in the U.S.

We work with top-rated U.S. insurance providers serving Canadians