Travel Health Insurance
In Canada, your provincial health insurance plan looks after your hospital and medical expenses and you rarely see a bill! But, once you travel outside of Canada, coverage under your provincial health insurance plan is limited, and only a fraction of these expenses may be covered. The good news is that the difference can be made up by travel health insurance.
Need Travel Insurance? Get a FREE Quote Today!
We provide travel health insurance coverage for Canadians through our insurance broker partners who have over 20 years of experience and offer insurance products from all the major insurers in Canada to ensure our clients get the best options possible! Simply complete the short form below and our team of experienced travel insurance experts will contact you and complete your insurance quote.
Need Insurance? We Are Here to Help!
Searching for competitive Travel Insurance Rates can be time consuming, especially getting the right coverage to cover pre-existing medical conditions. We have a team of travel insurance brokers that can assist you in finding best insurance plan.
- We compare quotes for you and help you find the best coverage!
- All eligible medical bills, up to $10,000,000 including 24/7 assistance.
- No out-of-pocket medical bills; direct payment to providers.
Why you should purchase travel insurance?
- Your Canadian health insurance is almost certainly not valid outside of Canada and the Government of Canada will not pay your medical bills.
- Your provincial or territorial health plan may cover nothing or only a very small portion of the costs of medical care abroad, and never up front.
- Foreign hospitals can be very expensive and may require immediate cash payment. You could face years of debt paying off the costs of treatment for an illness or accident you suffered abroad.