US Business Immigration for Canadians

Canadian citizens have the opportunity to invest in a new or existing U.S. based business to acquire an investor business visa or a green card. The business investor visa or green card will allow you to live and work in the United States full time while you establish and operate your U.S. based business.

What You Need to do Business in the USA

Canadians who want to establish business enterprises in the United States can do so by applying for a number of different business investor Visa’s. Some Visa’s are temporary and some will transition to permanent resident status so you need to determine the best path for you and your business.

Business Visa

US Business Visa

The first step for Canadians to establish business in the U.S. is acquiring an investor Visa. The E-2 and EB-5 are the two most popular programs for Canadian entrepreneurs.

Investor Green Card

U.S. Investor Green Card

Not all investor Visa’s will provide access to a permanent resident green card. The most popular Visa program for Canadians looking to acquire a Green Card is the EB-5 Investor Visa.

Most Popular U.S. Business Visa’s for Canadians

Immigration Questions? We Are Here to Help!

Contact Our U.S. Immigration Experts For More Information About Canadians Doing Business in the USA

We offer a FREE consultation to discuss your business immigration needs.